Inverter DC welding power supply
Inverter DC spot welding machine power supply model:
Intermediate frequency inverter DC resistance welding control power supply is a single-phase or three-phase AC power that is transformed into a pulsating DC power through a rectifier circuit. The inverter circuit composed of power switching devices becomes an intermediate frequency square wave and is connected to the transformer. After the voltage is reduced, it is rectified into a smaller pulsation The direct current is supplied to the electrode to weld the workpiece. The inverter usually uses current feedback pulse width modulation to obtain a stable constant current output. The intermediate frequency inverter spot welder has excellent performance and is suitable for welding thin metal parts with high thermal conductivity and fine workpieces.
Features of IST inverter DC spot welding machine:
1) Induces the load voltage and controls the constant voltage with feedback to achieve high-quality welding.
2) PRE HEAT and MAIN HEAT are energized, preheating first and then welding to ensure stable welding quality.
3) Maintain the continuity of energy density, short welding time, and reduce the deformation and discoloration of the base material. (Welding time is controlled in microseconds, continuous output mode).
4) Easy to change from low current to high current, suitable for precision welding.
5) The upper and lower limits of the current can be set to simply judge whether the welding quality is good or not, which is suitable for welding automation instruments.
6) The welding current rises with the energizing time to ensure the welding result.
|Input power (V)||Single phase AC220V±10% 50/60Hz|
|Output current (A)||1500|
|No-load voltage (V)||6.0|
|control method||Constant current control|
|cooling method||Forced air cooling|
|Equipment duty cycle||10%|
|use||Electronic parts, tantalum capacitors, nickel plating, temperature sensors, etc.|
If you have any good suggestions and comments on our company, or want to consult our products, please fill in the form below, and we will contact you at the first time!