Ultrasonic mask ear strap spot welding machine
1. Application principle of ultrasonic metal welding machine
There are 20KHZ——40KHZ in the application of ultrasonic metal welding machine. The principle is to use the energy of ultrasonic high-frequency mechanical vibration to weld the same or different non-ferrous metal materials. During the welding process, no current is transmitted to the workpiece, nor to the workpiece. The workpiece transmits high-temperature energy, but in the workpiece, the high frequency of 20KHZ-40KHZ is cyclically vibrated on the surface of the workpiece, and the corresponding pressure is applied to the workpiece to form a solid bond between the workpieces to achieve the welding effect. Ultrasonic metal welding applied to lithium batteries is to weld different conductive materials at the two poles. The welding requirements are relatively high. Ultrasonic welding is a better welding equipment for battery manufacturers. The main materials are (nickel and copper, aluminum Strip and aluminum foil, aluminum-nickel composite tape and aluminum shell, etc.).
2. Advantages of ultrasonic metal welding machine
1) The welding material does not melt, and the metal is not fragile.
2) After welding, the conductivity is good, and the resistivity is extremely low or almost zero.
3). Low requirements on the surface of the welded metal. Both oxidation and electroplating can be welded.
4) The soldering time is short, without any flux, gas, or solder.
5), welding without sparks, environmental protection and safety
3. Performance and technical parameters of ultrasonic metal welding machine
1. Specifications and technical parameters of metal welding machine:
|Input voltage||AC220V, 50/60HZ|
|Way of working||Pneumatic, relay program control|
2. Performance characteristics: (high welding efficiency, good welding quality, good after-sales service)
(1) Using American ultrasonic technology, semi-automatic frequency tracking;
(2) Use time relay to complete the time and welding procedure;
(3) The main parts adopt original imported parts, which have high energy conversion and utilization efficiency;
(4) The circuit is equipped with frequency offset and overcurrent protection devices to ensure the stability of the equipment;
(5) Choose low-cost replaceable welding tips, the welding tips are extremely hard, greatly reducing the wear of the welding tips, the integrated high-hardness welding tips,
The welding head has multiple welding surfaces for quick installation, which reduces the cost;
(6) Welding molds can be quickly and conveniently replaced and installed welding nozzles according to different application sizes, effectively reducing costs:
(7) The installation, debugging and operation of the equipment are simplified.
Fourth, the scope of application of ultrasonic metal welding machine
1), Ni-MH battery Ni-MH battery nickel mesh and nickel sheet mutual fusion and nickel sheet mutual fusion. .
2) Lithium battery and polymer battery copper foil and nickel sheet are mutually fused, and aluminum foil and aluminum sheet are mutually fused. .
3). The wires are fused to each other, and one or more wires are fused to each other.
4) The wires are fused with famous electronic components, contacts and connectors.
5) Mutual fusion of large heat sinks, heat exchange fins and honeycomb cores of famous household appliances and automotive products.
6) Mutual melting of dissimilar metal sheets such as electromagnetic switches, non-fuse switches and other high-current contacts.
7) The sealing and cutting of metal pipes can be water-tight and air-tight.
Suitability for welding of metal materials:
5. List of common faults
|Failure phenomenon||cause of issue||Solution|
|No indication when power on||Fuse blown||1: Check whether the power tube is burned out, 2: Replace the fuse|
|According to the test, the ammeter has no display||1: The power tube is burned out, 2: The high voltage capacitor is burned out, 3: The relay control part is faulty, 4: The circuit on the back of the main circuit board is burned out||Replace related accessories|
|According to the test, the current is too large or there is screaming.||1: The transducer, the horn, and the welding head are not locked tightly. 2: If there is no welding head and the current is large, there is a problem with the transducer or the horn. 3: The characteristics of the power tube are changed or burned out. , 4: The power amplifier part is faulty.||Replace related accessories|
|Step on the foot switch, the welding head does not come down or the control time is inaccurate||1: There is a problem with the solenoid valve. 2: There is a problem with the time relay.||Replace solenoid valve or time relay|
If you have any good suggestions and comments on our company, or want to consult our products, please fill in the form below, and we will contact you at the first time!